Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Blogging 2015

I started blogging on here in 2007, oh how time flies. I slowed down like four years ago I would say due to more use of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I think microblogging took over and less people looked to blogs. It's not necessarily a good thing, it just gets readers lazy. I want to come back to blogging and devote at least one blog post a month. I know I can do it I just need the drive again. I have ideas flowing in my head and its time to let them out.

Thanks Friends!

2 comments:

EL CHAVO! said...

Do it! Your posts were some of the best. Facebook is some weird immediate gratification but it's like a crappy sweet donut that you regret soon afterwards. Posting on your own terms is much more delectable! Looking forward to your comeback!

Doña Junta said...

I wish I had that comeback! I did not, but hey its never too late. I have to say I miss a lot of the old blogging especially LA Eastside and the gang. It is one year later and I will see if I can try again lol

Thank you! you were very inspirational as a blogger as well =)