Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dia De Los Muertos Alter

My Dia De Los Muertos alter for this year is pretty much done, I might just add a few more acessories. I also wanted get some yummy Pan De Muerto, I passed by the bakery down the way but they ran out of it till tomorrow.
Dia De Los Muertos is Nov 1 and Nov 2




Shout outs to all the family and loved ones that passed represented on my alter

Grandmother: Isabel

Grandfather: Agustin

Grandmother(moms side)

Maria De Los Angeles

Great grandfather: Antonio

Great grandmother :Maria

Relatives (second uncle)
Pedro Correa

Great Aunt
Elena Jimenez Sandoval

Friends
Francisco " Pancho" Esparza
Gilbert Rodriguez

Not pictured
Seferino " Bubba" Rosales
Casper


My beloved dog "Negra"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful alter! Reminded me of my trip to el D.F..back in 04'. Loving the 'conchas', makes me want to drink 'chocolate de la abuelita' taking a mordida from that 'concha'...NICE!! Very creative....

El Random Hero said...

Spectacular altar Junta, I think your loved ones would be proud of you for making it and honoring them. I especially love that you included your dog negra.