Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Photos: The Wilmington Cinco De Mayo Fiesta


This lady was getting down, she had no shame. She had fans too!
Al Pastor
Don't mess with this quy lol

I felt bad for these ponies and goats. I know the kids love it, but it kind of looks sad.I written about the Don Hotel before it used to be a very popular hotel back in the 1930's. Now it is a senior apt building. I also got V.I.P access...





Yes the best view in town!

Overall it brought back many memories of going to the carnival as a kid and teen. It was always fun as a kid to get on all the cool rides, but as a teen everybody went to see who was cute!. It was the cool place to be on a summer weekend no doubt.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! It's like my birthday, Christmas, and Bolo all rolled into one! The food looks delish, it's Wilmas, it's a Cinco de Mayo Fiesta, The Don - come on! Roof top pictures of the DON!! Girl....that sure was an adventure! Great post! Loooove it.

Anonymous said...

P.s. - I just have to ask...did u & swizz catch landmarks up there??? Please say it IS so!!

Doña Junta said...

Licha! glad to see you in here, anyhow Yes we got some landmarks for sure lol.

MakeOne, The Love Man said...

dang - I like the pics. The food looks bombizzle. I wish I would have gone...but *clearing my throat* was not invited *looking around*

The VIP access looks killer. How did you manage that? The Perliski smile?

The pony does look sad.

GRAFFSOUL said...

Yup, the VIP view looks sick. I always knew you was too VIP for me! GREAT PICS OVERALL!!! Thanx for the invite...

El Random Hero said...

fuck thanks for making me feel like shit for not going. Bad ass pics none the less.

Just Another She said...

Seeing all your beautiful pictures makes me so home sick.

Tonan the Librarian said...

the good ol' dayz...

Unknown said...

awww this is where i was suppose to take maylin, put always something happens right !! lol