Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bloggers Meet and Geet:Monday Jan 26 2009

Come join us in the first blogger meet and greet of 2009. I went to my first blogger meeting last summer at Senor Fish in Little Tokyo and it was great. I got to meet some of my favorite bloggers and made great friends. Pachuco 3000 hosts these meetings here is the info he wrote...

Again this is a simply a meeting for bloggers who are or have a Latino/Chicano/a slant/twist/p.o.v. for support purposes and to get to know each other. We are not alone in cyberlandia no more. We welcome active bloggers or new heads to cyberlandia. We are not an advocate group nor do we have all the answers (nor necessarily want to give all the answers) to people who are 'thinking' about getting into blogging. In the recent past some politicos and others pushing an agenda have found our meetings and treated us like we were an organized target group (ha!) that needed to be 'let know' about their project and asked for our support. Lets try to avoid that or keep it to a bare minimum this year. I feel we have had lots of great times and conversations at these juntas with simply the bloggers who come to share and meet others. It has been a pleasure to meet you and hope we continue to share and grow in the new year. Hope to see you at Phillipe's on the 26th.



This meeting is going to be held at famous Philippe French Dip, believe it or not I passed by it many times but never been there. I am looking forward to checking this place out. Random Hero is excited about pie and coffee which sounds comforting too!


Philippe The Original
1001 N. Alameda St.
Los Angeles CA, 90012
located 1 block north of Union Station, Olvera St. and the Hollywood Freeway at Alameda and Ord St.
7 P.M-?

http://www.philippes.com/

























5 comments:

El Random Hero said...

Damn straight I am. Hey !! maybe I should take a date hahah

Anonymous said...

wow this really sounds fun. I really need to get my blog on..lol so I can join you bloggers too!

MakeOne, The Love Man said...

am I invited?

but wait - I already met my favorite bloggers. Me who is already Me and YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you have your next meeting! Since I work in LA during the week, I would love to drop by and meet you and the other bloggers.

Anonymous said...

better yet- i'll subscribe to your feed!